This post can help you to find pretty Canva templates, after explaining what it is. Ideal for bloggers, small businesses, small shops and small charities, it’s a free drag-and-drop feature to make online design easy, even if you have no techy knowledge. The site has tutorials and claims it takes 23 seconds to learn. In truth, it likely takes a few hours to get your head around all the features. But they have their own Design School if you have any issues. Born in Australia, the company has over 20 million users worldwide in 100 languages, and recently bought Pixabay, a site where you can find over a million free stock photography images: ideal to brand on a budget.
However, if you have a slightly higher budget and would like to create your own beautiful original brand, these designers offer low-cost templates that work with Canva. For just a few pounds, you can create gorgeous templates for social media (if you use it), brochures, business cards, workbooks, invites, menus or anything else. All without having to hire an expensive designer.
Where To Find Pretty Canva Templates
- Studio Loire offers lovely e-books, workbooks, course creators and social media templates for Canva. Based in Europe, this little business helps you grow your own little dream business, with professionally-designed offerings.
- Bluchic mostly makes lovely feminine WordPress themes, but also offers matching social media graphics, using Canva. You get access to all of them for one fee, and designers can also use the commercial license to offer a more affordable service to clients, as the base work is done for you (so is quicker). The kit includes 85 unique items, and 12 beautiful styled stock photographs.
- Basil & Bark (also sold individually at Creative Market) is a little membership site. For around £30, you get instant access to a digital file that contains all you need to customise the pretty Canva templates, along with links to commercial-free fonts. Switch the fonts and colours, drag and drop photos into frames, and add your own content. Choose from over 70 unique designs including her best-selling servicing & pricing guide.
- Abigail Giuffre offers really nice Canva templates for all your social media needs plus a template to create your own e-book. Just write your book or workbook, then pop it into the template.
- Vanessa Ryan offers a lovely range of Canva templates that are cool, feminine, modern or minimalist (there’s a quiz to help you choose). She is so happy when someone visits her site, that she starts dancing and would like to give you a cupcake! Sign up for a free ‘snack’ template, then select what suits you best. She offers toolboxes and bundles, if you can’t decide.
- Restored 316 offers lots of nice Canva graphic templates. They are for Pinterest, Instagram, newsletter headers or e-Books. Edit in minutes, with no need to learn Photoshop or hire a designer.
Music Break: Down Under
Canva is an Aussie company. So a good excuse to play this: This isn’t a cover, as Colin Hay is the original singer and co-writer. He now plays solo and has his own label, named after his medical condition: Lazy Eye Records!