The Ocean Lover’s Natural Gift Set is a beautiful gift for anyone who loves the seaside and marine creatures. Who needs plastic-wrapped tat from the chemist, when you can treat those you love to this? Nestled in thick shredded recycled kraft paper and presented in a card gift box, each set includes a gift message or write your own. The kit includes:
- The book How to Save the World for Free, an upbeat book to live a better world, from the founder of an ocean charity.
- An organic cotton mesh produce bag, to replace those plastic baggies at the supermarket, use these instead to weigh your fruits and veggies, the mesh means it’s are easy to see on the checkout and weighs nothing (ideal for garlic, ginger, mushrooms & tomatoes)
- A Kind Bag with a Koi fish print, made from 6 recycled plastic bottles, this folds neatly into a pouch (wash in a microfiber catch bag to help stop microplastics breaking off in the machine).
- A bar of Love Cocoa Sea Salt 70% dark chocolate from Peru blended with Maldon Essex sea salt flakes. (chocolate and salt are toxic to pets, use a letterbox guard, for safety).
- 2 reusable bamboo straws, wash before use.
- A bamboo spork (mini fork/spoon)