To release yourself from anxiety can be very difficult, for people who suffer from bad nerves. To learn to let go of the past, is one of the most powerful things you can do, in order to move on. It doesn’t mean not respecting the past. But if you have had traumatic experiences, it’s good to let go. The best way to do this is first physical (donate or sell items that remind you of bad times, get a new hair cut and perhaps a few new clothes), mental (create new routines and make new friends, who are not associated with past times). And spiritual (there are methods like meditation or even cord-cutting that can help). Often people can’t let go due to not forgiving someone. If he or she were really yucky, it’s likely they won’t care anyway, so forgive for you, if not for them.
- Rhythms for Life is a beautiful planner with 90 days of guided direction to help you rest, restore, connect and create. This journey invites you to release the things that drain you and rediscover the things that bring you joy. Take a few moments each morning to reclaim your day, before it claims you. Includes inspiring quotes and thoughtful reflection questions. A companion to the original book and sold with an optional study guide.
- Grace is Enough is a 30-day devotional for women who seek to release anxiety, with the use of God’s word. Beautifully written, this can lift you up and help you find calm amid the chaos. Includes poignant personal essays from Courtney Fidell and stories from the Bible, to help you find freedom and peace, through the power of prayer.
- Take Heart is a book for anyone whose life has not turned out as planned. Cancer comes. Loved ones die. Spouses leave. Dreams slip through our fingers. Anxiety and depression steal precious seasons. But what if you were not alone in your pain – and sorrow is not the end of the story. This 100-day devotion comes alongside when your heart is grieving, with key Scriptures and devotions and prayers, to remind you that God is near.
- 100 Days to Brave is a book to help you embrace the path away from anxiety and towards a new life. Take 100 days to step away from fear, and find your unique gifts to form daily habits, to keep you strong.
- Anxiety: Practical About Panic is a workbook for anyone suffering from anxiety disorder. Joshua Fletcher treated his own condition successfully, went back to school, became a counsellor and today helps others. This is an easy to read book from someone who knows how to recover.