These blogs to inspire a simpler life are quite the charm. They aren’t full of long rants on everything that’s wrong with the world, but all feature a combination of good writing, nice design and just something quite nice about them! If we want (and need) a world to make simple sustainable living more enticing, then bookmark these, to get you back in the zone of living a more zero waste life. Preachiness not included!
Only a few can be listed here. To find more, visit Ethical Influencers. And if you are a zero waste blogger yourself, you can join up for a free, and get a listing to promote your zero waste blog to others, and find friends.
- Imperfect Journey to Zero is a gorgeous new blog by a digital nomad (who designs lovely blog themes – visit Code + Coconut). Find nice posts on how to go zero waste at your own pace, with a friendly helping hand. There are some really good posts here on grocery shopping.
- Zero Waste Doc is a blog by a London medical doctor, who shows how to be a minimalist, even if you live a busy life in the city. Also a Christian and climate activist.
- by Amber Burns is a gorgeous blog by a young American who works in the tech industry, but loves going offline to read books. She has nice self-care posts, there’s something really soothing here, take a look.
- Just a Little Less is one of the nicest simple living blogs in England. Claire is interested in minimalism for the real world, and believes it can improve your quality of life, rather than take things away from it. Think nature, home cooking, family time, interiors and clothes.
- 5 Minute Minimalist is a nicely-written blog (each post takes 5 minutes or less to read). Recent ones include a a 30-day social media fast and giving up Facebook altogether, Lee is a tech writer from New Zealand, who writes of short effective ways, to live with less.
- A Considered Life is a nice minimalist lifestyle blog. This Birmingham blogger offers posts on everything from creating a capsule wardrobe and natural beauty, to zero waste swaps and there’s even a recipe for homemade rhubarb cordial (what more could you ask?)
- Curated with Soul is another beautiful faith-based blog. With an aim to seek & embrace simplicity, slow the pace and live a simpler life, full of worthy experiences. And to live for more, with fewer things.
- Sustainably Lazy is a nice blog, ideal for new parents and this woman is too. Many of the posts focus around minimalist families, this is all about laid-back ethical living, with a ‘big dollop of empathy & honesty’.